TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. MEETING POINT
• Passengers must arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before scheduled time.
• In order to confirm your reservation you have to make an initial deposit of $500 pesos per flight, this amount will be deducted from the total value.
• You need to book your flight with 3 days in advance, in case of groups of more than 5 people at least 7 days in advance, depending on availability. The day of your flight you have to pay the rest of the price, either in cash or with VISA or MasterCard cards with extra 3% bank commission.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
• Reservations must be cancelled 48-hours before your flight in order to save your deposit for a new date.
• If the cancellation is made the day before or the same day, you will lose your $500.00 pesos (per flight) of the previous deposit.
4. CANCELLATION FOR GROUPS OF 5 OR MORE
• Reservations must be canceled at least 5 days before.
5. REFUND POLICY
• Having reached the site of flight, no refund unless by no good conditions to fly like bad weather, rain, strong winds, no wind, not good wind direction.
• If you cancel within the time limit, we guarantee your money back.
• All flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. In case you can not fly for this reason, a new, mutually convenient date will be agreed upon.